With the return of the Sunday obligation on September 19 and 20, the need for health and safety measures is even greater than it was previously. Please keep to the following guidelines to help ensure a safe worship environment for all:
- Practice good hand hygiene before, during, and after Mass.
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet from those who are not part of your household.
- So that we can check temperatures as worshipers arrive, please continue to enter the churches via either the main entrance (St. Vincent’s: Oregon St. entrance; Sacred Heart: Knapp St. entrance) or the handicapped entrance (St. Vincent’s: elevator entrance; Sacred Heart: Leannah Hall side entrance).
- Be mindful of what you can do to help accommodate all worshipers while maintaining social distancing. You can help by sitting in the middle of the pew if you arrive early, by standing up to let people into a pew if you are sitting in an end seat, or by your willingness to change seats so that large families are able to sit together.
- Wear a mask, unless you have a serious health concern. Masks will be required at Mass even if the statewide mask order expires on 9/28.